Internet addiction

Michigan

Location: USA.

I think so, I'm def. addicted to some extent.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 pm
RonBrun

I think for me its connectivity. It could be my laptop or my Android phone, which is really just a mobile computer.

Recently it became apparent when I was driving deep into the Death Valley desert, with no voice or data connection. That many miles from being connected was a weird feeling. And imagine, two decades ago that was the way it was everywhere.
Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 am
TerenceMcdonald

The Internet is fast acceptable just addition allotment of accustomed life, abundant like the TV and the computer itself. What started as something amazing, exciting, and generally out of reach, has become commonplace and advisedly available.
Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:28 pm
ynmrav28

Location: New York

I dont feel addicted because i have work so i am on net.but it has been ages that because of internet i am not watching Tv properly.
Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by ynmrav28
I dont feel addicted because i have work so i am on net.but it has been ages that because of internet i am not watching Tv properly.

It sounds like your addiction is TV, like so many others I know (including my wife). Now that is SICK, because there are no positive benefits like there are by being addicted to the Internet.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 pm
Swapnil

Location: India

I am not much addicted to the internet I only use it when at work and often use it for logging in facebook just for sometime, and I think the test has shown exactly similar answer because i have filled all the questions honestly. Smile
Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:35 am
casde

i am trying to beat my constant need for internet surfing :/
Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:29 pm