Forex

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
tajul2010

Location: Gaibandha, Bangladesh.

I have seen many people are working with forex. But I don't have any personal experience or idea about you. Can any expert tell about forex? I really want to know about it.
Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 pm
avinashrupesh

Foreign exchange is the international market for the world's currencies. Participants in this market buy and sell currencies at exchange rates reflective of the relative market value of any two currencies.
Post Mon May 06, 2013 11:06 am
CatalinaP

Location: Spain

Originally posted by tajul2010
I have seen many people are working with forex. But I don't have any personal experience or idea about you. Can any expert tell about forex? I really want to know about it.

Well, I am not that expert but I was able to learn and understand Forex thru reading every day. Until I have found this very helpful site that well explained the meaning and how Forex works. You can check this link if you want: http://i-trader.uk/forex-trading/
Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:28 am
marketsignals

Location: Malaysia
Free Trial ! Get Updated for BURSA  Reply with quote

We are Predicting today's Market for Bursa and Get Recommended and Get KLSE Signals and Get Sure Success ....

Our Recommendations :

KLSE INTRADAY SIGNAL: BUY IRIS AT 0.135 TARGET 0.148, 0.162 SL 0.119 …….

MMFS SG INTRADAY SIGNAL: BUY SUNMOONFOOD AT 0.089 TARGET 0.093, 0.097 SL 0.084 ......

MMFS SG INTRADAY SIGNAL: BUY SPACKMAN AT 0.194 TARGET 0.200, 0.207 SL 0.186 ......

Hot Stocks Today for BURSA KLSE:

MISC
SASBADI
PPB