Intro

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
MrsJ0423

Location: Upstate New York
Intro  Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I am a 28 year old SAHM (stay at home mom). My husband is a system controls engineer for a local company here in Upstate NY. I stumbled upon this forum and am so glad I did! I am very excited to be part of the discussions and to learn!
Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 am
vidic07

Hello and Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here for a long time.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi MrsJ0423 Smile

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 am