smoking

Liiss33

I m taking B & H and i love this brand of tobaco too much
what a great blend it is
Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 pm
afordetbogon

My favorite brand of shoe's is Adidas.I am currently use the all cricket kit of this brand.I am use snicker and jogger shoe's on this brand.
Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am
Xeeoo3

I dont ever like to do smoking because i know that its dangerous for health
Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 pm
Heather33Hu

Its really very worst for health but i cant stop the smoking at all
its my sould
Post Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm
ynmrav28

Location: New York

I like the local brands but willing to stop smoking soon
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:33 pm
Swapnil

Location: India

I think many have misunderstood this thread and posted information about smoking actually by just seeing he title and not reading the content, I too was amazed to see smoking as a title and content showing the brand addiction towards sneakers lol
My favorite brand of Sneakers is addidas and Nike.
Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 am