We all will be okay in 2013!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
sharonz911

Location: New York
We all will be okay in 2013!  Reply with quote

Hey, how are you? I am not the newbie on this forum, while I did not say hello to all of you, then I would like to say hi here, we will be fine in 2013!
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 am
littleroc02us
Moderator

Were you worried?

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. (Warren Buffet)
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi sharonz911 Smile

I think 2013 is going to be a great year!

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 pm