i joined here for the sake of easing frustration

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
joep111222

Location: us
i joined here for the sake of easing frustration  Reply with quote

I created my own website where i ask people to pay donations, because i am in constant financial presure and have bills and debts to pay, so far i have got 118 visitors to my site however no one has donated any money, which is stressful.

i really need some help.

the website was created under the domain deleted

what can i do to show people i need money badly,
i know there are some people out there with a heart.
Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 pm
littleroc02us
Moderator

This post falls under the category of "Begging request" so please submit information that follows forum rules..

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. (Warren Buffet)
Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm

People are not just going to send you donations. You should find ways to monetize your site, or you can make money online with free sites.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 am