Hi everyone!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
ultramoneyformula

Hi everyone!  Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I'm a new person here so I thought I'd say a couple of words about myself.
I'm here searching for useful info, new friends, partners and like-minded people. Hope I have something to contribute as well. My greatest interests are methods, tips and tricks leading to great profits esp. from online advertising: banners & display cpm, ppc, cpa, etc.
Don't hesitate to drop me a private message.

Looking forward to meet you all.
Alex
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am
Peetersen

Location: NewYork

Nice to meet you!
Welcome to this forum, Hope you will enjoy in this brilliant forum.
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 am
jude88

Welcome to forums, its great to have you on board look forward to sharing some discussions with you.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 am
innocentdevil73

Location: Mumbai

Hi Alex, hope we will help each other learning new things
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 am

Hi Alex.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:37 am
Swapnil