I am newbie

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
jude88

I am newbie  Reply with quote

I am new member in this forum today just came in this for learning and sharing knowledge with all members so please join me and share with me.

Jude
Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 am

Hi Jude

Nice to have you with us. Smile

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 am
robi1

Hi every one...My name is Chris Gyle and i am new on this forumů
Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 am