Most favorite place for vacation

jim.sklansky

Most favorite place for vacation  Reply with quote

I always heard that Switzerland is the best place for spending vacation. What is your choice.
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am

In the Winter, my choice is anywhere warm. Smile

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Since I retired 12 years ago we have been on an endless vacation to destinations all over North America. Until I run out of things to see here, I have no real desire to go anywhere else.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 am
liennguyen

Bali or Hawaii. Vacation with beaches is always perfect choice.

Visit BSSCommerce magento 2 checkout extension to enhance your e-commerce site.
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 am
Dankore

I really want to visit Bali.
Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm