Hello I am new here!!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
cathyanderson

Hello I am new here!!  Reply with quote

Hi, its Cathy Anderson from San Francisco, California.
I am 24 years old. Hope i can get information from this forum.
Thanks
Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm
ooliver186

My name is Kathy. This year, I will be 27 years old. I love to travel, love to meet people,...

Vietnam tour operators-Sapa tours-Halong Phoenix cruise

Last edited by ooliver186 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Wow, Cathy and Kathy in the same thread?

Welcome to both of you. Smile

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 am