Introduction

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
Swapnil

Location: India
Introduction  Reply with quote

Hii all folks out here!!!
I am swapnil from India I am new in this forum and I am here to learn more about finance and its related services specially CFO services. Smile
Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am
BillyQuinones

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm
mona14

There's a lot of great information as well as interesting opinions here. It's a cool platform to be able to share thoughts, ideas and experiences.
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:49 am

Hi Swapnil Smile

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 am
jim.sklansky

Hello Swapnil

So are you a CFO (Chief Financial Officer)? or you want to become?
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:30 am
bryant015

Location: Philippines

Hi swapnil i am jill new to this forum and i am really glad to meet you all here.
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 am