Should the government make everyone get vaccines

exhaustor58

Should the government make everyone get vaccines  Reply with quote

They don't make everyone get them. You can opt out for religious reasons, I think. But I think vaccines are a good idea. Some people think that they might be a cause of autism. I think that should be explored and studied, but I'm glad my family has been vaccinated.
Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 am
Dankore

I believe that vaccination should be mandatory.
Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 pm
Wendar

My wife and I vaccinated the baby.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 pm
Xenta

I believe that vaccination should be mandatory. I believe that every conscious person should take care of his health and the health of his children. I know many people who were not vaccinated as a child, but they decide to do it in a more adult age. Also, many of my friends and colleagues regularly visit the doctor, just to check. I recently found a clinic with such https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/physiotherapy-equipment equipment . It is intended to more effectively treat a sore throat, sinusitis and other diseases, without pills. I think it's cool.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:52 pm