Hello

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
angel0417

Location: Philippines
Hello  Reply with quote

Hello. I am new member here, registered here awhile ago. Im Angel.

I'm still quite puzzle in this forum. Very Happy It's quite compress tho.
Anyways, I'm from Philippines and I am a blogger.

Hope I'll be able to enjoy my stay here. Cheers to us! Very Happy
Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 am
mona14

Welcome to the community,
Good to see you here, here is lots of knowledge and information to learn.
Be active here and enjoy your stay.
Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 am