Facebook or Twitter?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Balboa Capital

Location: Irvine
Twitter and Facebook  Reply with quote

We use Twitter and Facebook to promote our company, but a good rule of thumb is to keep your social marketing sales strategies "under the radar" and not overly promotional, as this approach will help you acquire - and keep - followers and fans. If you are overly promotional and constantly posting offers, sales specials, etc., people might delete you.

We find that Facebook is great for links and images, whereas Twitter is great for real-time engagement.
Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 pm
johnnieray

Well Facebook and Twitter are two most favorite Social networking website now a days. To generate traffic from the Facebook you can use Facebook fan page and keep updated your Facebook fan page with latest and interactive content, It will improve your reach over Facebook. I will also suggest you to ingrate your Facebook and Twitter accounts together.
Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:26 am
heavenrock

I would mostly prefer the facebook. It gives a better web conversation with friends and family. It has a lot of third party application.
Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 pm
vaduvala

Well Facebook and Twitter are two most favorite Social networking website now a days.
Facebook allowing more options is considered more difficult to use than Twitter. Both networks are capable of allowing some customization to include your branding. Facebook allows likes and friends while Twitter's call to action is to follow. Inside of Facebook you will Like or Share something.
Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:44 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4