I'm Newbie here!!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
Allen0

Location: Canada
I'm Newbie here!!  Reply with quote

Today i join this community because i read it many time when i need some related information its really nice community...it has many informative threads and contents... i hope i will get more useful information which i need !!!!!
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am
mona14

This is a great forum on all aspects. You can find much valuable information for you. Welcome and hope you enjoy here. Cool
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 am
tajul2010

Location: Gaibandha, Bangladesh.
Re: I'm Newbie here!!  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Allen0
Today i join this community because i read it many time when i need some related information its really nice community...it has many informative threads and contents... i hope i will get more useful information which i need !!!!!

Thank you for joining with us. I hope you will get all the information that you need.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 pm