hih everybody

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
takehousely

hih everybody  Reply with quote

Nice to meet you. I just join this forum. I hope that I will be received many support from everyone.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 pm
tajul2010

Location: Gaibandha, Bangladesh.
Re: hih everybody  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by takehousely
Nice to meet you. I just join this forum. I hope that I will be received many support from everyone.

I am Tajul Islam from Bangladesh. I welcome you in this forum. I hope you will get all kind of information from the website.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 am

I'd also like to say welcome takehousely. Smile

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 am