Need people across the UK - 5 paid for each entry used

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
altyfc

Need people across the UK - 5 paid for each entry used  Reply with quote

Hello all

I am working on developing our UK attraction website.

If you live in the UK, have a digital camera and a good grasp of English (ie. can write proper, grammatically-correct sentences!), then we might have something that's just for you.

If you look at our Bristol page on the site, you'll see an example of the work in hand. There are multiple listings on that page and for each listing we use, we pay 5.

In order to create a listing, you'll need to supply a landscape photograph (240x170 pixels), the name of the entry and contact details, a description and some keywords. That's all.

We are after any and all attractions... museums, churches, parks, monuments... pretty much anything at all (within reason!) that would be of interest to tourists.

This work will really suit someone that enjoys being their own boss, getting out and about, and has an interest in their surroundings... plus a desire to earn a few ...!

Hours and the amount you do are flexible. If you have say 20 or so points of interest on your doorstep, you could probably photograph them all in a space of a couple of hours, and write a description for each in around 10 mins. (20 lots of 10 minutes) + 2 hours = a total of 5 hrs 20 mins, and the pay for that would be 100 so you can see it has potential...!

If you are interested, and consider yourself a perfectionist (it's important that we have the job done well! Smile) please send me a PM. Alternatively, feel free to post any questions here.

Aaron
Post Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:40 am
bluedogD

I might be interested in this thing, but I visited your site and you seem to have everything kind of "covered". So, I wonder whether or not there is a real posibility for me to generate an income. However, it wouldn't hurt to hear more about it.
Post Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:30 pm
altyfc

Hello everyone

I have now created a page that contains I think all the info you need to get started with this should you wish to do so:

http://www.ukattraction.com/contribute.htm

Aaron
Post Wed May 18, 2005 1:47 pm